Carpet Steam Cleaning Services in Melbourne
Carpets are an expensive investment. Vibrant and fresh carpets can enhance the overall impression of an otherwise dull room. On the other hand, sooty carpets can have an opposite effect and spoil the room’s demeanour.
The fibres of unclean carpets also carry thousands of germs and bacteria. These spread diseases, harm human health and decrease productivity in a commercial establishment. Dirty carpets can also bog down the reputation of your business and instill distrust amongst clients.
All these and several more reasons point to the fact that carpet cleaning is a prerequisite in Melbourne. However, regular carpet cleaning may not always result in proper removal of dirt and grime stuck within the fibres of carpets. Deep cleaning hence a better solution. It leaves behind no residue, helps get rid of hidden muck and removes odours. One of the best deep cleaning methods for carpets is steam cleaning in Melbourne.
Clean with Care’s Carpet Cleaning Services in Melbourne
Clean with Care follows two methods of carpet cleaning in Melbourne. These are:
- Steam Cleaning: This method is also called the wet suction clean. Dirt and oils are pulled out from the deepest corners of the carpets using steam. This method cleans carpets thoroughly and leaves behind no residue. Carpet steam cleaning is the more recommended method in Melbourne. However, one condition is that you need to ensure that the carpet gets enough time to dry.
- Dry Cleaning: This is a quicky cleaning method that requires no dry time. But the disadvantage is that it only cleans the surface and leaves behind residue. It is proposed if you have pets and want to quickly clean up their hair.
Why Choose Clean with Care’s Carpet Steam Cleaning Services in Melbourne?
- Skilled, attentive and experienced cleaners
- Non-toxic and biodegradable chemicals
- Advanced equipment in accordance with Australian Standards
- Eco-friendly and socially conscious cleaning techniques
- Timely execution steam carpet cleaning services
- Knowledge about carpet cleaning techniques
- Care for the client’s work
- Tailor made solutions to meet all cleaning needs
- Full customer satisfaction
- Transparent execution that keeps client involved at all stages
- Incorporated client feedback in all future services
- Invoice after service as proof for homeowners
- Deep cleaning services
- Public liability cover of $ 10 million to cover damages
- Affordable carpet cleaning services
Want to restore the shine of your carpets? Give us a call at 1300 300 769 and avail our residential and commercial carpet steam cleaning services in Melbourne today.Whether you want to freshen the place up or you are moving out, taking care to get the carpets deep cleaned is integral to maintaining the quality and condition of the property. Deep cleaning differs to regular vacuuming because it involves a wet element that helps draw out more dirt and oils. However, even with adequate equipment the process of deep cleaning can be difficult and potentially damage the carpets, so you need someone suitably trained and able to treat your carpets with a high degree of care. There are two major deep cleaning methods we offer for your cleaning needs:
- Steam Cleaning : A wet suction clean that gets deep into the carpet and lifts out ingrained dirt and oils. This is the deeper method of cleaning and generally the more advisable one so long as you can give the area time to dry afterwards.
- Dry Cleaning : A buffer clean that is great for removing surface hair and dirt. This is less deep but can be more effective if the property had pets as it is more efficient at removing hair, and the overall dry time is significantly lower.